List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [VERY IMPORTANT] KDE 4.5 is on branches/stable/l10n-kde4
From:       "g.sora" <g.sora () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2010-06-30 10:01:56

Hi,
I have reached the essential but I am not ready to leave it, because I am
verifying all the files.
Now I am working on trunk, please what I have to do from now on?
If my verify will be ok, I will leave a 4.5 ready version well before the 28th
july limit day.
In case I have to move any change to stable, what I have to do to work with
those files?
Thank you
Giovanni   -- ia team

: > Hi, i just moved the trunk translations to stable, this means that from