List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    About branches/k3b/2.0/po
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-06-27 18:05:25

Hi guys, it has been brought into my attention that you have a branch for po
at http://websvn.kde.org/branches/k3b/2.0/po/

Let me say that this is wrong for two reasons:
 * Noone knows about it, so noone will improve translations for 2.0 k3b branch
 * Scripty does not go over it to generate new templates so any i18n change
like the one at won't be picked up

So i suggest you to use our regular branches/stable/l10n-kde4 location to
translate k3b, just ask me if you need help with the setup.

Albert - KDE localization coordinator