Hi guys, it has been brought into my attention that you have a branch for po at http://websvn.kde.org/branches/k3b/2.0/po/ Let me say that this is wrong for two reasons: * Noone knows about it, so noone will improve translations for 2.0 k3b branch * Scripty does not go over it to generate new templates so any i18n change like the one at won't be picked up So i suggest you to use our regular branches/stable/l10n-kde4 location to translate k3b, just ask me if you need help with the setup. Albert - KDE localization coordinator