List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    K3b documentation and slight string changes in kdebase
From:       Markus <kamikazow () web ! de>
Date:       2010-05-29 12:35:33

Hi.
Two things I'd like you to know about:
1.) K3b documentation is from now on officially hosted on KDE UserBase. The
offline documentation is still at its known place, but unless the plan
changes, it will be deleted at some point in the future.

2.) I've committed three or so little changes to kdebase 4.5 to reflect the
KDE rebranding from last November: kwalletd, phononserver, and the startup
KCM. I've changed "KDE" to "KDE workspace". That's all. According to the
release schedule such minor changes are allowed, provided I inform you. :-)

Bye, Markus