List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Missing translation strings for Powerdevil
From:       Marko Dimjasevic <marko () dimjasevic ! net>
Date:       2010-02-25 22:17:39

Hi all!

During the translation maraton Croatian team had today, I've come to conclusion that \
some strings aren't provided for translation. Application in question is Powerdevil. \
For example, I cannot find string "Aggresive Powersave" (related to power profile).

Can you confirm that there is no such string to be translated? I'm sure I need to \
provide more info, so please tell me what.

--
Greetings,
Dim