List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Missing translation strings for Powerdevil
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2010-02-26 5:30:55

написане Fri, 26 Feb 2010 00:17:39 +0200, Marko Dimjasevic
<marko@dimjasevic.net>:

> Hi all!
>
> During the translation maraton Croatian team had today, I've come to
> conclusion that some strings aren't provided for translation.
> Application in question is Powerdevil. For example, I cannot find string
> "Aggresive Powersave" (related to power profile).
>
> Can you confirm that there is no such string to be translated? I'm sure
> I need to provide more info, so please tell me what.

Hi!

Yes, these are the names of default profiles from
default.powerdevilprofiles and they are untranslatable.

Similar situation can be found in Amarok. If make these strings
translatable through cpp-file, application will not find them in resources.

Best regards,
Yuri