List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Vertimus
From:       Vít Pelčák <vit () pelcak ! org>
Date:       2010-01-22 23:52:30

Hi.

I tried to configure Summit on another machine, but whenever I run command

KDEREPO=/home/vita/!files/preklad/kderepo

svn up $KDEREPO/{trunk,branches/stable}/l10n-kde4/{scripts,templates,cs} \
       $KDEREPO/trunk/l10n-support/{pology,scripts,templates,cs}

I end up with message:

Skipped '/home/vita/!files/preklad/kderepo/{trunk,branches/stable}/l10n-kde4/{scripts,templates,cs}'
At revision 1078839.
Summary of conflicts:
  Skipped paths: 1

Where might be problem?

I ran commands mentioned in
http://techbase.kde.org/Localization/Workflows/PO_Summit one by one.
It worked for me before, but now it doesn't.

svn status leaves no output (so I guess, it is OK).

In any of directories there can be found .svn subdir, so I guess that
all of them are working copies.

Thanks for any advice.

--
Vit Pelcak