List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Ambigious byte strings in Dolphin
From:       Vít Pelčák <vit () pelcak ! org>
Date:       2010-01-23 8:36:08

I ran into another problem.

vita@triarius:~/!files/preklad/merge$ ./pomerge
Skipped '/home/vita/!files/preklad/kderepo/{trunk,branches/stable}/l10n-kde4/{scripts,templates,cs}'
At revision 1078927.
Summary of conflicts:
  Skipped paths: 1
/tmp/summit-merge-11223/kdeqt.po:6180: specification of format for
argument 2 doesn't exist in "msgstr"
/tmp/summit-merge-11223/kdeqt.po:6186: specification of format for
argument 2 doesn't exist in "msgstr"
msgfmt: 2 serious bugs found
posummit: error: non-zero exit from:
... msgfmt -c -o/dev/null /tmp/summit-merge-11223/kdeqt.po

Weird is, that pology doesn't fund anything and also svn ci doesn't
complain upon submit.

Also scatter has no problems to be performed.

Could someone please have a look?

Thank you.

Regards
Vit Pelcak