List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Need help for converting ODT into docbook
From:       Burkhard =?iso-8859-15?q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2009-09-21 13:23:58

Am Montag 21 September 2009 13:33:22 schrieb Mehrdad Momeny:
> Hello again,
>
> In Process of importing Blogilo (A new blogging client) into KDE, We need
>  user doc in docbook format. (Of course, You all know it :D)
>
> But I'm just a developer, and just know C++ :|
>
> I have prepared a document (like other docs) in ODF format, and needs help
>  to convert it into docbook format.
> You can find blogilo.odt and it's images here:
>  http://blogilo.gnufolks.org/doc/

Open blogilo.odt in a recent OOo Writer and save as "Docbook (.xml)".
Result is a valid docbook, which even passes checkXML.

But nevertheless it is not usable in kde and has to be adapted manually to the
kde docbook template (kdelibs/kdoctools/template.docbook).

If you need help in doing that. drop me a note.

--
Burkhard Lück