Am Montag 21 September 2009 13:33:22 schrieb Mehrdad Momeny: > Hello again, > > In Process of importing Blogilo (A new blogging client) into KDE, We need > user doc in docbook format. (Of course, You all know it :D) > > But I'm just a developer, and just know C++ :| > > I have prepared a document (like other docs) in ODF format, and needs help > to convert it into docbook format. > You can find blogilo.odt and it's images here: > http://blogilo.gnufolks.org/doc/ > Open blogilo.odt in a recent OOo Writer and save as "Docbook (.xml)". Result is a valid docbook, which even passes checkXML. But nevertheless it is not usable in kde and has to be adapted manually to the kde docbook template (kdelibs/kdoctools/template.docbook). If you need help in doing that. drop me a note. -- Burkhard Lück