List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: Need help for converting ODT into docbook
From:       Mehrdad Momeny <mehrdad.momeny () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-21 15:25:33

On Monday 21 September 2009 06:49:28 pm you wrote:
> Hi Mehrdad,
>
> I don't know if you are subscribed to kde-i18n-doc and forget to cc you...

Thanks, Actually for my prev App, Choqok, annma have done this,
I mean, She asked me to prepare a doc and she's make a docbook file from that,
So, This time I prepared that file and asks for help here :D

So, If you have time to help me, please help, to make it available on KDE 4.4 :)

Thanks,
Mehrdad