List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Context question
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2009-02-14 10:37:13

> [: Kevin Scannell :]
> The second string makes it sound as if this is a file system directory and
> not a directory with contact information (Irish translates these senses
> differently). Is that right?

That's right.

We could then change it to 'folder', but 'directory' is also frequently used
in this sense, that I'm not sure whether we should in general try to enforce
'folder' (translators are, of course, free to have it consistently
throughout).

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team