List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [semi-OT] Ksirk (kdegames)
From:       kleag () free ! fr
Date:       2008-12-10 23:24:27

Hello,

Yes it's code duplicated from kopete. In fact, the content of the Jabber folder will \
be kept but it should be cleaned up to keep only what is necessary for KsirK. \
Unfortunately, I had no time to do this cleanup up to now.

To conclude: you can use the translations obtained from ksirk by the translation \
memory.

I'm not very happy with this duplication, but a dependency between kdegames and \
kdenetwork is not possible and what is necessary in ksirk in the kopete Jabber plugin \
is really limited.

Regards,

Gaël