List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Puzzle in libplasma?
From:       Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl () huftis ! org>
Date:       2008-12-02 16:49:10

Karl Ove Hufthammer:

>> function bunden_element (str) {
>> return Ts.getProp(str,"pron");
>> }
>> Ts.setcall("bunden-element", bunden_element);
>
> Thanks. It works perfectly.

It does, for most plasmoids. I have set up my skjermelement.pmap file using this format:

=:Activity Bar:Aktivitetslinje:pron=denne:bunden=aktivitetslinja::
=:Analogue Clock:Analog klokke:pron=denne:dobbelbest=den:bunden=analoge klokka::
=:Trashcan:Papirkorg:prop=denne:bunden=papirkorga::

where ‘prop' corresponds to the word ‘this', ‘bunden' is the definite form of
the word and ‘dobbeltbest' corresponds to ‘the', and is only used for a few words.

I have translated ‘%1 Settings' and ‘Remove this %1' using these placeholders,
so that I should have:

Activity Bar Settings → Set opp aktivitetslinja
Analogue Clock Settings → Set opp den analoge klokka
Remove this Activity Bar → Fjern denne aktivitetslinja
Remove this Analogue Clock → Fjern denne analoge klokka

This seems to work fine. However, for ‘Trashcan', I get

Trashcan Settings → Set opp papirkorga [correct]
Remove Trashcan → Fjern  «Papirkorg » [fallback]

The same is true of other plasmoids, such as ‘Lancelot Launcher'.
I don't understand why this happens. Could you explain what I
have done wrong? All the files are in SVN, for the ‘nn' language.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer