List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Puzzle in libplasma?
From:       Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl () huftis ! org>
Date:       2008-12-01 20:19:32

Chusslove Illich:

> because JavaScript function name cannot have minus in it, only [a-zA-Z_],
> and getprop should be Ts.getProp. It worked for me (got "Fjern denne")
> when I changed it to:
>
> function bunden_element (str) {
> return Ts.getProp(str,"pron");
> }
> Ts.setcall("bunden-element", bunden_element);

Thanks. It works perfectly.

Now, about your comment:

> with the associated difficulty of finding out current applet names and
> keeping in sync with additions of new applets (on my to-do list to
> formalize somehow...)

It would be very useful if you could do this. It seems somewhat complicated,
as the strings are scattered in different desktop files, and aren't clearly
marked as defining plasmoid names.

All we need is a list of original / translation strings, on the form:

=:Webbrowser History:Nettlesarlogg:

And perhaps a simple script that lists all the missing pairs in a given pmap
file (a pair should be treated as missing if either the original or the
translated string is missing/different).

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer