List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Adept 3 translation
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?V=C3=ADt_Pel=C4=8D=C3=A1k?=" <v.pelcak () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-24 14:52:51

But this isn't fault of system.

Or do you think, that KDE style of translation through po files is
resistant to this?

I don't believe it.

System is discussed, not people who make mistakes.

If wrong person commits wrong data, to wrong place, it isn't failure
of translating system. It is failure of access rights.

I don't see any reason why should have Turkish comitter write access
to the Ukrainian localization unless explicitly granted for his work
on Ukrainian translation.

So, only solution for you and your team is to put things and access
rights to order. There is no other way.

When I say, that web interface will make translation easier, I don't
mean that it will go and gather qualified translators.

It is about people who want to dedicate part of their spare time to
translation. Why not ease this and support their good will by accesive
system?

--
Vit Pelcak