List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Locale inclusion in KOffice
From:       Cyrille Berger <cyb () lepi ! org>
Date:       2008-08-26 21:46:07

Hi,

The requirement for automatic inclusion is 70% of translated strings, at
tagging time.

About deadlines, we are aiming for a final release around december (this
year), and string freeze by the end of october. Both dates are yet to be
exactly set, but I will communicate about those dates as soon as a decision
has been taken.