List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Kpat.po plural issue
From:       Najmi <md_najmi () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-08-24 13:34:21

Referring to:
http://lists.kde.org/?t=121955357600002&r=1&w=2

Yeah! Haha... Anyway, at first I use PoEDit on Windows.. then I SCP to my Linux box \
so that I can use Kbabel,hoping it'll point the problem.

Now that msgfmt taking place.. I think I missed the feature of PO file since then (I \
was not committing to SVN since last ~2-3 years).

Ok, now safely committed to SVN.

In Malay language actually plural does not play much role, last time I just set it to \
"0". Now that the msgid/msgstr has different styles, I felt like not used to it \
anymore.

Regards,
N.