Referring to: http://lists.kde.org/?t=121955357600002&r=1&w=2 Yeah! Haha... Anyway, at first I use PoEDit on Windows.. then I SCP to my Linux box so that I can use Kbabel,hoping it'll point the problem. Now that msgfmt taking place.. I think I missed the feature of PO file since then (I was not committing to SVN since last ~2-3 years). Ok, now safely committed to SVN. In Malay language actually plural does not play much role, last time I just set it to "0". Now that the msgid/msgstr has different styles, I felt like not used to it anymore. Regards, N.