List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: plasma_applet_rssnow.pot : suggested corrections
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-03-24 16:22:39

A Dilluns 24 Marē 2008, Jean-Jacques FINAZZI va escriure:
> Hello (again),
>
> I'm from the french i18n team. Sorry, I did'nt present myself in the
> email I sent 5mn ago :)
>
> I noticed a few things that, IMHO, should be corrected in :
> http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/playgro
>und-base/plasma_applet_rssnow.pot
>
> 1/ I'd put a plural form since there may be 1 or several « things » :
> msgid #4, #5, #10

Msgid change, so write the text next time please. Anyway i think you mean "add
feed" "remove feed" etc. I had a look at the code and it seems to me only one
feed can added at a time so that's ok

> 2/ msgid #1 : I'd write "%1 weeks ago" rather than "%1 week ago" (but it
> depends on 1/)

That's a bug and i reported it to the author.

Albert