List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    backporting Plasma features and 4.0 translations
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-02-14 20:45:21

hi all...

we'd like to backport a number of features in plasma from 4.1 (trunk/) into
the 4.0 branch. some of these, particularly the panel configuration changes,
will introduce a few new strings. we're talking on the order of one or two
dozen (i count 11 in the panel configuraiton dialog, some of which are
probably actually already translated elsewhere).

we'd like to do one set of backports for 4.0.2 and then one final set for
4.0.3 in march.

is this ok or will our vaunted l10n team string me up by my toes if we do
this? =)

p.s. i'm not on this list... CC's appreciated.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se