List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: to  stable/l10n-kde4 or not, that's the question
From:       Kim Enkovaara <embo () mpoli ! fi>
Date:       2008-01-08 13:36:53

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> 	a) Create stable/l10n-kde4 now and make it process messages of KDE 4.0.x and
> make trunk/l10n-kde4 process KDE 4.1 messages

I would lean to the (a) version. This depens of course how far away KDE
4.1 is. My plan was to get adequate translations to 4.0.x, and focus to
4.1. This is based on my guess that quite propably 4.1 will be the first
version that different distros will use widely. At least when I tried
4.0.0-epsilon it was lacking so many features that I don't see how those
are fixed inside 4.0.x series (unless major surgery of KDE is accepted in
the branch and that also affects strings).

--Kim