List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Broken link in konsole
From:       "Robert Knight" <robertknight () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-22 21:09:03

Hello,

The article was either renamed or merged in with another article with
a more appropriate name:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_control

> in my opinion we should have links to
> external sources that can change

I agree this is risky, especially given that the link is on Wikipedia.
 However the new article has a much better name so it is less likely
to change.  One option might be to copy the Wikipedia text into the
Konsole documentation and then provide a link to the documentation
instead of the Wikipedia page.

If there does not exist a page on the subject in the appropriate
language Wikipedia then it might be best just to remove the link.
Translating the whole Wikipedia page is probably asking a bit much.

Regards,
Robert.