List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Broken link in konsole
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-12-22 13:48:23

A Divendres 21 Desembre 2007, Kevin Scannell va escriure:
> In konsole.po, there is a message containing a link to the URL
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XON
>
> I went to create this page on the Irish wikipedia so that I could
> localize the link, but discovered that the English page doesn't exist
> anymore.
>
> Other localizers may want to check their konsole.po's.

Thanks for the warning Kevin, i'm adding Robert (konsole maintainer) to the
thread so he can suggest a good path, in my opinion we should have links to
external sources that can change, but if it is really needed we shouldchange
the original english string to point to something that exists.

Robert?

Albert