List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: amarok 1.4.7 - string freeze
From:       Eike Hein <hein () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-08-04 18:59:57

Harald Sitter wrote:
> Tagging is scheduled for 19 UTC on Monday.

You know, over in the Konversation camp, we really
felt quite badly when our last string freeze could
only be 14 days long due to schedule pressures.

(Ironically, the reason why I know from experience
that a two-day freeze is insufficient is because I
took over the German Konversation translation for
a brief period after the acting translator - you -
didn't do the work.)

--
Regards,
Eike Hein, hein@kde.org