List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Semantic tags for i18n, official proposal
From:       "Sveinn í Felli (IMAP)" <sveinki () nett ! is>
Date:       2007-06-20 11:23:30

A bit more development:

The 'Translate this program...' button could put the
application in a translation mode (sort of like emacs
switches modes), one clicks on a GUI element to open a
translation window for that element. Also there should be a
way to translate hidden and processing messages.

Probably this is alrady out of context of this thread, so
excuse me...;)

bless í bili

Sveinn í Felli