List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KOffice 1.6.3
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2007-02-24 9:59:43

Hi,

As I have allready announced, a new version in the 1.6.x series has been
planed, currently the date for 1.6.3 is set for the end of May.

What I would like to have in that release:
 - better ODF support (hopefully thanks to the hack weekend), for the
application where the code base between 2.0 and 1.6 is not much different
 - a perfectly working krita transformation tool
 - the issue in the kexi's pg driver not building/working with newer version
to be solved
 - and even more translations ! (and btw, thanks to the translation team for
the great effort made on translations for 1.6.3)

--
Cyrille Berger