List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: branches/work/kde4-l10n/tr/messages
From:       Youssef Chahibi <chahibi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-23 14:40:37

On Friday 23 February 2007 15:31, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Well, at one point I will ignore those unmaintained languages and we can go
> on ;(
> At this point this branch has purely experiental nature.
>
> Greetings, Stephan

If these teams were working on Trunk, it would be good to msgmerge what is in
Trunk to Stable. Anyway, this is the most thing they could do if they were
there and start translation on Stable. I noticed that a few teams haven't
updated their directories to the new structure (Packages either in trunk or
stable not in both) as in templates/ .