List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: l10n/ro/messages/kdebase
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2007-02-24 11:39:32

[Please reply to kde-i18n-doc]

Op za 24 feb 2007 05:08 schreef u:
> Hi Stephan,
>
> Claudiu has asked me to get an SVN account and kind of become
> the new team coordinator.  I did not have a subscription to kde-i18n-doc
> when you sent the original message, I only got the latter one,
> to kde-cvs-announce@kde.org.  I have now subscribed to kde-i18n-doc
> and I'm ready to get up to speed.
>
> Yesterday I tried to find the stable branch (I'm new to SVN, please be patient)
> and since I didn't find it I finished one of the translations in trunk and
> commited it.
> I'm glad it raised a flag for you because it gives me the chance to ask you
> for a few instructions regarding stable.
>
> Thank you,
> Laurentiu Buzdugan

Hi Laurentiu,

Your stable translations can be found in:
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/l10n/ro/

So you need to checkout /branches/stable/l10n/ro/

What you need to do at this moment is to do a checkout of that folder, copy over all \
the translations you made in trunk to that location (copy only the po files, not the \
complete folders) and commit it.

When you have done that, you can send a message to kde-i18n-doc to tell Stephan Kulow \
that you are no longer working in trunk and that he has your permission to delete the \
translations for ro in trunk.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them on kde-i18n-doc.

Tom Albers