List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Questions regarding documentation/FAQ
From:       Burkhard =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2006-12-21 7:29:07

Am Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2006 12:31 schrieb Renato Pavicic -
Translator-shop.org:
> Hi there,
>
> I've just started with translations of documentation into Croatian. As
> I've just started with docs from kdebase, I have few questions (please
> forgive me if they are answered somewhere else):

Croation is "hr", but no dirs kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/hr/ in stable
nor trunk.

You need to copy  kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/en/ to
kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/hr/ and translate the files to e.g. get a
underFDL section and more translated in your language docbooks.

To generate and install a documentation for an application, it must be fully
translated, in your case all faq*.po files.

Burkhard Lück