List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Subversion 1.4 support for KBabel catalogmanager (HOWTO?)
From:       Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzerf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-20 9:20:21

On Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2006 01:43, Diniz Bortolotto wrote:

> I'm writing you because I don't know how to apply that patch. Can
> somebody, maybe Hasso, help me?

If you are compiling KDE from source, copy the patch in your kbabel/ directory
(under kdesdk/) and apply it with "patch -p0 <subversion-1.4.patch". If you
were never compiling KDE from source until now, you would rather want to wait
for the KDE 3.5.6 packages of your distribution (2nd half of January) where
it is implemented.

cheers