List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Subversion 1.4 support for KBabel catalogmanager (HOWTO?)
From:       "Diniz Bortolotto" <diniz.bb () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-20 0:43:51

Hi friends!

I'm new in this distribution list, my name is Diniz Bortolotto and I
am member of Brazilian  Portuguese Translation Team.

I am a Storage Analyst in a financial corporation. I work with
enterprise systems, like z/OS, Sun/StorageTek Softwares and so.  But I
like Linux and KDE so much and at home I'm using Slackware Linux with
KDE.

I'm writing you because I don't know how to apply that patch. Can
somebody, maybe Hasso, help me?

Thanks!

--
Diniz Fernando Bortolotto Ferreira