List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE && Rosetta.
From:       Jannick Kuhr <jakuhr-linux () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-08-09 15:50:11

Am Mittwoch, 9. August 2006 13:11 schrieb Tom Albers:
> I can not add this point to the wiki, as I think the Rosetta system will
> not know where the applications are coming from. For example KTU releases
> mainly on kde-apps. A packager grabs it from there and uses that version.
> They might not even know where the upstream develops.

Hi Tom,

I understand your objection, but I think you are not right. It's possible that
I'm confusing some things, but at the moment all translations belonging to
KDE apps - even playground apps -  are collected in langpacks called
langpack-kde-xx. So Rosetta seems to know that these apps belong to KDE. I
hope it is possible to group this apps in Rosetta.

And later on we should try to group this by modules. But this can wait a
moment ;-)

Kind regards,

Jannick