List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    [Fwd: Re: How are conflicts between rosetta and upstream translations
From:       Krzysztof Lichota <krzysiek () lichota ! net>
Date:       2006-07-21 11:49:22

Forwarding to KDE i18n doc as it seems important.
Looks like the Rosetta issue is getting tougher.
For me the only reasonable thing to do is to drop all complaints about
translations from Ubuntu/Kubuntu users with reply "Ubuntu is not supported".
This means also the text in "About translation" box should not refer to
my team page as basically we are NOT translating this app, it is done by
someone in Rosetta, out of our control.

	Krzysztof Lichota (Polish team coordinator)