List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: SVN_SILENT import edited translations from rosetta
From:       IIP <ivanpetrouchtchak () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-07-21 18:00:27

--- Nick Shaforostoff <shafff@ukr.net> wrote:

> i thought that simply deleting rosetta files wud be
> enough as there were other files that i edited
> myself (in ru/)

Your commit (I have no idea what were your intentions)
into Ukrainian kdeedu module in stable still has not
been reverted.
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/l10n/uk/messages/
Please, revert,as I do not want this translation to
appear in the upcoming release of KDE.

Ivan Petrouchtchak
Ukrainian KDE translation team