List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Helping with spanish translations
From:       Edulix <edulix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-27 8:58:52

Hi people!

I'm new to this list and I want to help with spanish translations but don't
know where to start or how to join the spanish translation team. It seems
they ir in holydays because the list seems "dead".

In May I tried to suscribe to the spanish translation team registering in the
web page. Jaime Robles <jaime@kde.org> who is the coordinator in the team
sent me a welcome email telling me that I was in the process of entering
kde-es. I had been quite busy and forgot the email till 11 of this month,
answering him and giving myu apologies :-). I told him a bit about me also:
developer of various languages, and active translator from english to spanish
in wikipedia.
I also suscribed to kde-es mailing list (and to this one), and sent there one
or two emails.. but I have received no anwered yet. I  still want to help
translating all kde (In last kde diggest I saw we have only 96% strings
translated - that must be fixed ;-), so I request your help!

Thanks for your time,
          Edulix.