List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Docs in PDF and i18n/l10n
From:       Clytie Siddall <clytie () riverland ! net ! au>
Date:       2006-06-22 12:33:42

On 22/06/2006, at 2:37 AM, Philip Rodrigues wrote:

> 1. Translate the autogenerated text (eg, "Chapter 1", "Table of
> Contents").
> Much of this can probably be stolen from the existing HTML conversion
> tools. This is a simple case of translating, as the tool I'm using
> (dblatex) already has i18n support.

I haven't been able to update the db2latex translations for my
language, because I can't get a copy of the original which hasn't
converted all the accented vowels to HTML entities. Since my language
is mostly accented vowels, I'm stuck.

I'm still trying to follow this up. If you do get hold of a readable
copy of the Vietnamese translation, please send it to me for
updating. :)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)