List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Docs in PDF and i18n/l10n
From:       Philip Rodrigues <philip.rodrigues () chch ! ox ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2006-06-22 11:16:16

Hi Sander and Ludo (and anyone else who'd like to help!),

> Le Jeudi 22 Juin 2006 00:35, Sander Koning a écrit :
>> Count me in, perhaps next week, but surely after the exams beginning of
>> July (when I'll be working on Krita again as well).
>> I'm a regular LaTeX user and have some knowledge of typography as well.
>
> count on me too. I use LaTeX for many years (and teach it) and have some
> knowledge of typography also.

I've put the dblatex tool that produces PDFs online, along with some
instructions to use it, at:
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~chri1802/kde/pdf-stuff/pdf-instructions.html

If you could check that the instructions are correct, and you can generate
English PDFs, then we can work out what needs to be done next. (In fact, I
think Dutch and French will be quite easy, as dblatex aleady has some sort
of support for them).

Regards,
Philip