List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Rosetta for Kubuntu Dapper and KDE
From:       Jannick Kuhr <jakuhr-linux () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-05-27 23:29:14

Am Samstag, 27. Mai 2006 20:00 schrieb Jonathan Riddell:
> > But, according to a member of the German translation team, some of the
> > team POs were changed in KUbuntu, and apparently without
> > notification.
>
> There was a problem with the German translation where I didn't upload
> kde-i18n-de for KDE 3.5.2 until recently.
>
> > I also note that KOffice files are not listed yet (although
> > OpenOffice.org files are) - is it intended to import them too?
>
> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/dapper/+source/koffice/+translations

The worst is yet to come.... Your german translation for KOffice is an
absolute desaster. Obviously you are using some kind of KOffice 1.4
translation file for KOffice 1.5 with some changes from the Ubuntu
translators. Congratualtions. Probably you will release Kubuntu next week
without a working german translation.

Kind regards,

Jannick