List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    kdelibs string (positioning)
From:       Clytie Siddall <clytie () riverland ! net ! au>
Date:       2006-03-19 7:59:21

Hello everyone :)

I'm currently translating the kdelibs.po file, and I've encountered
this string:
___
po:41
auto:	⑤	i18n: file ./kdeui/kspellui.ui line 143
reference:	⑤	rc.cpp:157 rc.cpp:424
flag:	⑤	no-c-format
Original:	⌘0	<qt>\n
text
in the edit box above (to the left).</p>\n
</qt>
___

Well, is it "above", or "to the left", or "above and to the left"? ;)

It sounds even sillier, when it's translated ... which is not exactly
our aim when translating.

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)