List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KOffice documentation problem, important for the da, nl, pt, es,
From:       Sander Koning <sanderkoning () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-02-23 19:52:21

Tom Albers wrote on 2006-02-23 13:10 +0100 regarding Re: KOffice documentation \
problem, important for the da, nl, pt, es, sv teams:
> Op donderdag 23 februari 2006 12:42, schreef Federico Zenith:
> > There have been some modifications to the KOffice documentation recently
> > that have not yet made it in the POT files.
>
> The pot-files in svn are up-to-date since early last evening. I would prefer
> not to use those home-brew scripts, but wait untill scripty processes them.
>
> I think we should ask Boudewijn for a couple of days extra, to have at least
> the possibility to have all docbooks translated.

The Dutch docbooks won't be updated until Monday late (or at least not by me)
due to FOSDEM. So I'd be happy with those few days extra.

--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning -@- kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   http://www.kde.nl/