List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: BIDI editor KPart
From:       Roberto Raggi <roberto () kdevelop ! org>
Date:       2005-12-02 9:30:16

On Thursday 01 December 2005 21:44, Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> >Sigh! Why was this editor hidden in KDevelop? (Yes, I know, you have not
> > the answer either.)
>
> Reberto is coding quietly? The sad thing is that we all had it in our
> computer all the time?
well, QEditor was an hack :-) we wrote it in a couple of weeks when Kate was
unusable (a lot of time ago) :-) I have to say that QEditor was useful to
remove Kate-specific stuff from KWrite too!

> Well, Roperto, you see the whole thread... what do you think? :)
Anyway, feel free to do whatever you want to do with QEditor! I'm happy if you
think it is useful :-)

ciao robe