List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Copyright on PO files?
From:       Rinse de Vries <rinsedevries () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-05-25 9:05:13

I think this depends on the copyright laws of your country, and the legal
status of your translation team.
For example, assigning copyright to the Dutch KDE-team is not possible in The
Netherlands, because the KDE-team is not a legal entity with empoyees that
work on the translation.
In stead, every translator of the files should put themself in the po-files as
copyrightholder.

Rinse