List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE 3.3 POT files?
From:       Steve Murphy <murf () e-tools ! com>
Date:       2005-05-25 21:54:11

Hello--

Here's a dumb question for everyone--

How do I get the POT (template) files for the KDE 3.3 release?

We want to do a demo of the work we've done so far, and only have
the 3.3 rel. on FC3 (unpatched) to do so (in Africa).

I browsed the SVN repository, and under the
http://websvn.kde.org/tags/KDE dir, in the 3.3.x dirs, the kde-i18n has
no template/ dir...

How do I get the POT's? I hope to merge the translated strings, generate
the MO's, and drop them in the right places... voila, demo.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

murf

--=20
Steve Murphy <murf@e-tools.com>
Electronic Tools Company

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]