List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE4
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-04-13 15:22:39

> [: Stephan Kulow :]
> This is what the code already does. But we need to change the code
> from i18n("context", "string") to i18n("_: context\nstring") and I don't
> really want to know how many do an error here - a bit support from a tool
> would have been nice ;(

When Hasso mentioned the problem with context infos, I thought of a
completely different aspect, and started writing about why it is actually
not a problem :) So if this is what is considered a problem, I should drop
that part from my reply to Hasso's message, which is anyway going to be a
long one?

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team