List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kolourpaint (untranslatable %1 and %2 messages)
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-07-24 6:22:49

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004, Clarence Dang wrote:
> This improves on your patch by maintaining the grammatical correctness of the
> original string and removes unreachable code paths that should I have
> documented.

OK, thanks - I didn't actually try out the patch, since I didn't know how
to trigger that code path. So now we have patches for fixing these
otherwise untranslatable strings - what we _need_ is a comment from
someone with the authority to break the string freeze to commit them. I'm
not rightly sure who's in charge there.