List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: translations on kde 3.3
From:       "Heiko Evermann" <Heiko.Evermann () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-07-19 11:37:43

Hi Diego,
> > radio button 2: "pick the first language into which the program is
> > partially translated and fill the rest with US-English"
>
> One objection..
> Why en_US?
> What if I want my applications in Hebrew and then  fallback into Spanish?
Now you are starting to be funny... :)
In that case you can just enter the language sequence Hebrew, Spanish,
English.

We will start with the first language into which there is a translation of
app. So you will not get Hebrew from kdelibs in either choice for your
untranslated app, so that in both cases you can get your app in LTR, if no
Hebrew translation was started.

Kind regards,

Heiko

PS: yesterday I built KDE Head from CVS, but my file system is inconsistent.
I hope to fix the problem with kdelibs till this weekend.