List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Language fall-back
From:       Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan <sharuzzaman () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2004-05-15 9:00:11

Heiko Evermann wrote:

> The strange result is that we get English phrases in programs where we
> do have an incomplete nds file in all those gaps that we haven't
> translated into Low Saxon so far.

As far as I know, when your Low Saxon translation is not complete or
contain fuzzy string, the .mo file generated during compilation will
retain the English string inside the Low Saxon .mo file.

Language fall-back only happens if there are no Low Saxon file for the
particular software.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

-----
Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan