List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: clockapplet.po, korganizer.po and date format
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-04-27 13:02:48

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, Prof. Dr. Eduard Werner / Edward Wornar wrote:
> My problem with korganizer is that for the normal date format I need the
> genitive case of the month names (e.g. "April" is "apryl" , but "27th of
> april" would be "27. apryla"). So either I get incorrect syntax in the
> date format or (in applications like korganizer) "orphan" genitives in
> the headings. This afflicts at least all other Slavic and the Baltic
> teams.

For cases (ha!) like this, it's best to warn the specific application
authors or mailing lists of the problem - after all, the fix is in the
code eventually. For Korganizer, try kde-pim@kde, and either Bram S. or
myself or one of the real Korganizer authors will try to do something
about it. Well, we'd try, and then discover that the texts for the headers
you speak of come from somewhere else (either kdelibs or libkdepim).

Can you point to specific msgids that cause this problem?