List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: countries in kcontrol
From:       Per =?iso-8859-1?q?Lindstr=F6m?= <per.lindstrom () rixmail ! se>
Date:       2004-04-27 13:04:28

On Tuesday 27 April 2004 10.25, Malcolm Hunter wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 Apr 2004 03:25, obennett wrote:
> > I'd appreciate if someone here could have Jamaica moved from the Central
> > America list to the Caribbean since that is where it's supposed to be.
> > Also you might as well put Cuba there too since it also belongs there.
> > I'm referring to KDE Control Center in Regional & Accessibility >
> > Country/Region & Language's Locale tab.
>
> What about Grenada, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, etc.?
>
> Regards,
> Malcolm

Barbados, Dominican Republic
: Central America -> Caribbean

Niue (Part of Cook Islands)
: Central America -> Oceania

Saint Pierre and Miquelon (East of Newfoundland, Canada)
: Central America -> North America

Belize (East of Guatemala)
: South America -> Central America

Cook Islands (Betweeen Tonga and French Polynesia)
: Asia -> Oceania

Tokelau (Part of Cook Islands)
: Caribbean -> Oceania

Azerbaijan (East of Armeina)
: Eastern Europe -> Asia

Liechtenstein (Between Switzerland and Austria)
: Western Europe -> Central Europe

/Per Lindström